- Call up the device in the Device Management Service with the data to be changed
- Click on the three-point menu un the top right-hand corner of the device
- Click on [Edit] to open the pop-up where you can change the entries
- A pop-up window will open where you can change the meta data of the device. The UUID of the device cannot be changed.
- Click on [Save Changes] to save the entered entries.
Tags can be confirmed with a comma or a tip on Enter.
Tags can be removed, with clicking on the [x] within the tag.