To be able to compare data from different sources, the EMMA Service offers the functionality of data import. Here you can import energy or air pressure data.
- Open the EMMA Service
- Click on [New virtual device] in the lower area of the EMMA Service.
- Select the CSV option for the CSV import.
- In the next step, you can drag and drop the file you want to import into the box with the dashed line, or click [Browser Files] to select the file in Explorer
- After you have selected a CSV file, choose which data you want to import, you have the choice between “Energy” and “Pressure”.
- With a click on Import you can now import the data like any other device in the EMMA Service