Connect the Machine Manager to Proficloud.io
From hardware setup to obtaining an Proficloud.io UUID to an active connection to Proficloud.io
This e-learning is about how you can register the Machine Manager as a child device in Proficloud.io using a gateway (and theoretically any third-party device) and make use of the many advantages of Proficloud.io, like visualizing data in the Time Series Data Service or monitor the health of your devices and machines.
Contents are Hardware Setup, Environment Setup, Obtain A Proficloud.io UUID and Connect Device To Proficloud.io.
Requirements to connect the Machine Manager to Proficloud.io
- Access to an EPC 15xx with Node-RED or another Node-RED instance
- Unrestricted Internet access
- Access to a Machine Manager (EMM 3-24DC/500AC-xxx-EXM-IFS and EM-MODBUS-GATEWAY-IFS)
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
The hardware you need
If you like to test this solution on your machine, please get in touch with our sales colleagues. You will find more information about our trail boards here.
Content of the Machine Manager E-Learning
- Hardware Setup
- Set up environment
- Obtain a Proficloud.io UUID
- Connect to Proficloud.io