Proficloud.net will be deprecated end of September 2022. Proficloud.io will be the replacement for Proficloud.net and the Time Series Data Service will be available there.
Here’s what you’ll need to to in order to prepare:
- Please make sure to check here if your device supports Proficloud.io: Which device can use which service?
- Make sure that your devices have the necessary firmware in order to connect to Proficloud.io: Which device can use which service?
- Updating the firmware of a device can in some cases lead to the loss of connectivity to Proficloud.net as soon as the firmware is updated, please make sure to check if that is the case by reading the release notes of the firmware you’re installing.
- Proficloud.io uses a newer version of the Time Series Data Service compared to Proficloud.net which has some incompatibilities to the dashboard format. Dashboards must be recreated in the Time Series Data Service on Proficloud.io, importing from Proficloud.net is not possible.
Getting started with Proficloud.io
- In the process of developing Proficloud.io, we are building on a new, extensible user management. Therefore, a new account is required to use Proficloud.io, which can be created here: Registration
- After your new account has been created, you will be able to add your current devices to Proficloud.io using our new Device Management Service (DMS), which is completely free of charge and provides a lot of new features. You can find some information regarding the Smart Service here: Device Management Service We’ve also described how to add a new device to your Proficloud.io account here: How do I add a device to Proficloud.io?
The Time Series Data Service on Proficloud.io
- The cloud gateway CLOUD IOT GATEWAY – 1031235 that could be used in Proficloud.net is no longer supported by Proficloud.io. The AXC F 1152 can be used as a replacement product.
- The Time Series Data Service on Proficloud.io is a paid service with a free quota of 20 metrics. You can subscribe the paid service using our new service store, the free quota is available and ready to use in your account automatically. You can find some information on how to do that here: Service Store and in the FAQ section for the Service Store: Service Store FAQs
- The following versions are available for the Time Series Data Service:
- Time Series Data 200
- Time Series Data 500
- Time Series Data 1500
- In order to use the metrics of your devices in the Time Series Data Service, you will have to assign them to the smart service, you can learn how to do that here: How do I assign devices or metrics?
- The Time Series Data Service on Proficloud.io has a newer version than what you’re used to on Proficloud.net. If you’re struggling with anything, please check our Time Series Data Service FAQs here: Time Series Data FAQs it will also explain how you can use the new alerting feature. You can also check the new e-learning we created for the Smart Service here: Time Series Data Service E-Learning