Digital twin for Phoenix Contact Device Management Service – minimal standard for all Proficloud-compatible devices in the cloud
The device management service for Pheonix Contact devices offers a standardized, application-independent device information in real time on Proficloud. In the digital age for industrial products this is the fulfillment of minimum requirements for smart devices. In this way, health statuses and general information can be called up from anywhere in the world.
No more wasting time having to visit your facilities with personnel to assess the health status of the facility. A quick look into the Device Management of the Proficloud is enough. Each status message of each hardware device is translated into plain text, so you don’t need expert knowledge to understand it. Save resources, time and nerves.
No more wasting time having to visit your facilities with personnel to assess the health status of the facility.
Furthermore, Device Management allows you to keep your hardware up to date, so you can be sure that the devices are always provided with the latest firmware security updates. You can quickly and easily get an overview of several locations and plan measures based on Device Management.
The Device Management Service within the Proficloud is free of charge and thus offers a perfect cost/benefit calculation.
When to consider the Device Management Service
- Planning of maintenance in relation to device health
- Remote firmware update for reduced maintenance
- Immediate notification of critical errors to reduce production downtime
- Update of hardware devices through the Proficloud
- Monitoring of systems can be performed by one person via the cloud
- Maintenance can be planned according to requirements
- Prevention of failures through predictive maintenance
- Replacement and restarting work faster