If you want to get an overview of the actions performed on a device, you can now use the Device Management Service to see even more easily and quickly what happened on the device in the past (or in “Liveview”). You can use this information ideally to view the device status or as help for trouble shooting.
- Scrolling: Instead of a page view we have opted for an intuitive scroll window for better accessibility of the logs.
- Lazy-Loading: The display now automatically jumps to the period with the last available logs. If you reach the end of the loaded logs by scrolling, more logs will be loaded automatically until the time when the device was created in Proficloud.io.
- Log-Level: The log levels are now displayed color coded in plain text for a better overview.
- Log-Tags: The logs tags become visible by clicking on the respective log entry.
- Live-View: If you activate the live view, the displayed logs will be supplemented by the current ones every 5sec, so that they are always up to date.
- Export: You now have the option to export the displayed logs as a .csv file. The export you can then send, or save for documentation purposes.
Create a free Proficloud.io account and convince yourself of the IIoT platform from Phoenix Contact
No or very few logs are displayed for you?
Please see this FAQ-article which explains how to get more logs from PLCnext controller: Why no or only few logs are displayed from the device?