We are happy to publish an update for the User Management Service on Proficloud.io and here are directly the developments in text form:
- The invitations can now be found in the “Users” section. This way, users only need one point of contact to manage existing users and invited users.
- Invited users now follow other elements within Proficloud.io in appearance and expected behavior, making it easier to learn functionality between different smart services. Grayed out elements (invited users) show not yet 100% “finished” status of the elements.
- For greater transparency within an organization, users of an organization are enriched with information about who invited them and since when they have been a member of that organization.
- Editing roles has been moved to the context navigation, because here you can find all actions that are not needed for daily work.
- Users in an organization are given a unique, individual link that can be shared within an organization for greater transparency. Why? When device access is requested, the link to the appropriate user can now be shared so that they do not have to be additionally searched for.
- The user list can now be filtered so that, for example, only admin can be shown or users who have not yet accepted the invitation can be shown.
- Sorting of users can now be done by name, email, invitation time or role.
- It is no longer necessary to write an individual message in the invitation.
- Users can now change roles of users who have not yet been confirmed, so that errors can be corrected immediately and there is no need to wait for users to confirm.
- Minor bug fixes
- Customize individual elements to achieve a consistent design across all Smart Services.
- Performance improvements
All changes are based on direct exchange with users of the platform, so we can be sure that in the future we will continue to develop exactly what brings the most benefit to users.